Friday, July 21, 2017

CA: Fresno City Councilman uses Gun to Drive off Criminal

No mention is made if Councilman Chavez took his firearm with him while pursuening the criminal. If he did, he might have violated California law.

On Sunday, a day after returning from Mexico, Chavez was watching television at about 8 a.m. when he spotted a man peering through his front window who matched the description of the Wednesday burglar. “As I went to grab my gun, he goes to the house at the back of the property,” Chavez said. “I raised up the back window, pointed my gun at him and asked him, ‘What the (expletive) are you doing on my property?’ ”

Read more here: http://www.fresnobee.com/news/local/article160613944.html#storylink=cpy

More Here

1 comment:

ExpatNJ said...

I congratulate Councilman Chavez on making the thoughtful and noble decision to defend his home - and maybe, his life or that of his family - with a firearm.

BUT, by fact Chavez is from California (a known Victim Disarmist State), I declare Chavez to likewise be a Disarmist, and, therefore, a Hypocrite.

"Hypocrite": (n) "a person who pretends to have virtues or moral beliefs, principles, etc., that s/he does not actually possess, especially a person whose actions belie stated beliefs".
- www.dictionary.com/browse/hypocrite.

And, a Hypocrite is the lowest form of life I know of.

If - and ONLY if - it is clearly and positively demonstrated that Councilman Chavez has never voted for nor supported Victim Disarmament - IN ANY WAY - then I shall issue Councilman Chavez a public apology.